Meissner Landscape, Inc. is a design/build landscape firm. By that we mean that a majority of our projects are designed specifically for our customers and installed by MLI.
About our landscape design services:
- The scope of our planning services can range from small planting areas to larger residential, commercial or multi-family properties.
- Most of our designs are produced digitally on computers using accurate measurements taken at the job site.
- The typical landscape plan might include hardscape elements as well as plant materials depending on customer needs and budget.
- Meissner Landscape, Inc. charges a design fee to produce a landscape plan which is credited back toward work completed by MLI.
- A landscape plan allows the project to be completed in phases over a number of years.
- A plan will assist you in managing expenses and insure that time and money invested in your landscape is well spent.
- Studies have shown that a well planned landscape can increase the value of a home by 15% or more.
- A landscape plan allows the customer to react to elements of the landscape prior to installation.
- A Clemson University study found that well planned landscaping can result in more than a 100% return on investment. This return is contingent upon the quality of the landscape installation.