Family-Owned and Operated for More Over 40 Years
Meissner Landscape is a family-owned and operated company based in Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, in the heart of Door County. Established in 1982 by Greg and Marsha Meissner, the company is a regional leader in landscape design, plant, build and maintenance service.
Today, Nick, Kris and Lyndsay operate Meissner Landscape with the help of over 30 employees, carrying on the strong foundation that the company was built upon. We are strong advocates of community involvement, and we believe in giving back and helping organizations throughout Door County and Northeast WI.
Meissner Landscape, Inc. is committed to continuous improvement through highly principled and financially sound business practices that deliver value to our customers. We will:
- Offer a wide range of exceptional products and services that cater to our clients’ individual tastes.
- Employ a highly professional team that understands and responds to our customers’ requests in a friendly, timely and personal manner.
- Create a sense of place in which our customers can celebrate the outdoors.
- Present educational, recreational and social programs that enhance the quality of life for our community and surrounding region.
- Maintain the most complete inventory of landscape plants and hardscape materials in Door County.