Meissner Landscape uses current construction practices to ensure the longevity of your landscape.
Landscape construction projects include:
- Planting bed installation and preparation
- Sodded or seeded lawns
- Pathways, walkways, patios and driveways
- Retaining walls
- Decorative seat and knee walls
- Gas or wood-fueled fire rings and fireplaces
- Outdoor kitchens
- Water features
- Low-voltage outdoor lighting systems
- Irrigation systems
When a detail of the design installation falls outside our normal scope of work, we partner with other contractors to make the project run smoothly as your single point of contact.